Thursday 2 June 2011

Firstly is Justin Bieber....
all girls in the world love him....
he`s not so cute and handsome...
but i love his songs...
it gave my head relax when i heard his songs....
but before i like him...
i hate him so much...
i dont know why...
but i really hate....
but when i friend with Fateyn Nazirah....
she make me realize that what`s the point hating him...
nothing gonna happen to him if i hate......
so now i dont hate him anymore...
but juz a little bit....
heheheheheeee.......((:

 
 

I really want his jacket....
it is so interesting.....
and his shoes....
that`s why i jealous of him....
and from i was small purple was my favourite colour....
when i said purple was my favourite colour...
they said that i copy from him.....
i said to them `IDIOTS!!!`.....
hahahahaaa.....
   






                                                      THANX FOR VIEWING BLOG........<3






No comments:

Post a Comment